iDeduper is software to find and delete duplicate songs on iTunes faster (iTunes duplicate remover free to try). You can customize which tag to be compared and how similar are they. After search, you can use auto marking to automatically mark duplicate songs for deletion.
If the program does not do everything it tells you, it should be stay away from you.
- Download and save the IDeduper uninstaller on its website.
- Close all applications.
- Check the taskbar and the system tray to make sure that no user applications are running.
- Run the uninstaller.
- Click “Yes” to the message “Do you want to allow the following program to make changes to this computer?”
- Restart your computer.
- Open the Windows Task Manager by pressing Ctrl + Alt + Delete on the keyboard.
- End all processes related to IDeduper.
- Go to Start Menu and then click on Run.
- Enter regedit to activate the Registry Editor, and scroll down all folders to find and delete every related keys such as HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\IDeduper, HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\IDeduper.